It Is Very Important To Maintain Proper Security of the Solar Panels In Order To Generate Sufficient Solar Power
India is considered as one of the energy deficient countries in the world. And this is the main reason why the trend of alternate energy system is developing highly in India. With time, the demands for the solar energy systems are getting highly popular across all over the India. In order to enhance the use of solar energy system, different kinds of initiatives have been taken by the government. Some of the important projects related to solar energy system which have been planned for India are:
- The Thar Desert is considered as the largest desert in India. In order to enhance the power in that area and to promote a healthy living condition, large projects of solar power system has been planned. A solar power project has been proposed in that desert in order to generate 700 to 2100 GW of power.
- The biggest solar power plant of India has been inaugurated at the Neemuch district of Madhya Pradesh. This power plant aims to generate a heavy amount of solar energy which has eased the energy consumption in the Madhya Pradesh.
- The Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission has been launched in order to generate 20,000 MW of energy by 2022.
- Different varieties of solar lanterns, solar water pumps, Street lighting systems, solar power driven agricultural water pumps, and many more solar products have been developed in order to reduce the use of non renewable energy systems.
- Solar parks along the water canals have been planned in order to develop the agricultural system of India.
Thus, in short, it can be said that, India is going to be a solar power driven country of the world. A huge amount of money has been sanctioned in order to develop the solar projects across all over the India. With time, the Indian people also understand the need of solar power system in the country and according to that the people are also taking necessary initiatives.
Recently it has been observed that in some rural parts of the country, the solar panels are used in high numbers as there is no other source of energy in those places. Again, the urban people also prefer to use solar energy systems at their residence in order to minimize the cost of energy consumption. Different varieties of vehicles are also developed which are working on the principles of solar energy systems.
Thus the needs of the solar power systems are highly increasing all over the India. To generate solar power, it is mandatory to use solar panels. The installation of solar panels is bit expensive as these are used for long term projects. Nowadays, it has been observed that the thefts related to this solar panel are increasing rapidly, as these panels are mainly installed on the roof of the buildings or outside the buildings. Thus, certain important tips have been mentioned below in order to reduce the chances of solar panel theft:
- The cost associated with the installation of the solar panels should be kept as secret as it can attract the thieves around.
- The customers should follow the rail and one way screw mechanism to lock all the panels. This mechanism can help in saving all the panels as it will be difficult to remove the individual panels.
- Sun lock mounting systems along with end clamps are highly preferred at the time of installations in order to reduce the chances of theft.
- Installation of movement detector lights at the place where the solar panels are installed.
- The panels should be chained together with heavy nylon coated wires.
- Using anti theft fixtures is also preferred to avoid the risks of theft.
It is highly recommended to consult with the reputed companies which are dealing with the solar panels, regarding the security of solar panels. Again efficient fittings products should be used with the solar panels to maintain proper security.